Misdiagnosis/Failure to Diagnose
Indianapolis Medical Injury and Misdiagnosis Lawyers
Medical diagnosis is a complex skill. It may be difficult to make a proper diagnosis at an initial visit and, depending upon the complexity of the case and how much is known about the condition, it can take some time for a doctor to make an accurate diagnosis. However, if you suffered a worsening of your medical condition, or a family member died at the hands of a medical professional who negligently failed to or improperly diagnosed a medical condition, the medical malpractice lawyers Jacobs Law, LLC can help you prove a malpractice claim. Contact us to schedule a free consultation and case evaluation or call us toll-free at 877-418-5589.
Experience and Resources to Build an Effective Case
We have been helping victims of medical malpractice obtain financial settlements for over 25 years. We can put this experience and skill to work for you if your situation involves:
- A pathologist, radiologist or other medical professional misreading a lab or test result, MRI or mammogram
- A doctor failing to order necessary laboratory tests, blood work, or a biopsy
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose breast cancer, ovarian cancer, brain cancer, meningitis
- Emergency room errors, such as failing to diagnose and treat a stroke or a heart attack
- Failure to identify onset of labor or fetal distress, leading to birth injuries and brain damage from lack of oxygen
Just as unqualified practitioners may cause a medical misdiagnosis, navigating the legal aspects of your personal injury claim is best left to injury attorneys who deal with insurance companies every day. Learn about your legal rights from an experienced Indianapolis Personal Injury lawyer by calling 317-257-5581 or by filling out our free, no obligation case review form so we can help you get on the road to recovery.
When Are Birth Defects Medical Malpractice?
January is National Birth Defects Prevention Month, and every year the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) try to raise awareness with expectant mothers and women around the world about the importance of what it takes to have a healthy baby. Birth defects are devastating not only for the child but the parents. […]READ MORE