We Give You The Time & Effort Your Personal Injury Deserves
Jacobs Law LLC, stands up for people who have been injured by the negligence of another. We offer extensive experience in this field. Attorney Sam Jacobs, a lifelong resident of Indianapolis, has been a personal injury lawyer since 1976. Kimberly Danforth has represented injured people in personal injury claims for more than 32 years. In this time, we have achieved positive outcomes for people across Central Indiana and beyond. Above all, we are committed to adding value to your injury case. Our lawyers help people who have suffered a wide range of life-changing injuries, including:
- Loss of limb
- Brain injury
- Loss of sight
- Spinal cord injury
- Injuries to children
- Orthopedic injuries
- Knee and leg injuries
We also take action on behalf of surviving family members in wrongful death claims. Through our efforts, our clients can recover the money they dearly need for medical expenses, lost income, and other costs. Car accidents: A large portion of injuries stems from motor vehicle accidents. Jacobs Law LLC, is equipped to take on every type of motor vehicle accident, including:
- Truck accidents: Because of their size and weight, trucks are capable of causing catastrophic damage in the event of an accident. If you or a loved one has been injured, learn more about how our team of attorneys can help you today.
- Bicycle accidents: While cyclists have rights on the road, all too often motorists ignore the laws put in place to protect them. If you have been injured at the hands of a negligent driver, learn more about your rights and options on our bicycle accident page today.
- Distracted drivers: Distracted driving is becoming more and more common in today’s fast-paced society. If you have fallen victim to an accident a the hands of a distracted driver, our firm can help you! Learn more about car accident law and your options on our page today.
- Pedestrian accident: Pedestrian may have the right of way, but this doesn’t mean motorists are actually looking ours for them. If you have been injured by a negligent driver, read our pedestrian accidents page today to learn about your options and rights.
- Motorcycle accidents: Because of the lack of protection motorcycles provide, motorists are encouraged to always look out for motorcyclists on the road, all too often however they fail to do so, putting others at risk. If you have been injured by a careless driver, our firm is standing by to help you! Learn more today.
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers: There is no excuse for driving while under the influence of alcohol. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident caused by a drunk driver out firm is here to help, read how our firm can help you today. We are prepared to fight for the justice and compensation you deserve.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist claims: Being in a car accident is a terrible experience, learning that the driver who hit you is uninsured or lacks adequate insurance can be a nightmare. If you have been in an accident with someone who lacks proper insurance, you still have options! Learn more about what they are and how we can help you today.
Our Indianapolis personal injury lawyers have worked with people injured in all types of accidents. As a result, we have gained significant insights in investigating truck accidents and other motor vehicle accidents. Medical malpractice: When doctors or other medical professionals make preventable errors, people can suffer horrible injuries or even death. Our law firm has the skill and resources to help all victims of medical malpractice in cases involving:
- Birth injuries
- Surgical errors
- Shoulder dystocia
- Fetal monitoring strips
- Failure to diagnose cancer
- Misdiagnosis/failure to diagnose
In addition, we help victims of nursing home abuse and neglect, and people who have been injured in workplace accidents, including construction accidents. We bring premises liability claims on behalf of people who have been injured on another’s property, including dog bite claims.
Choose Dedicated Representation
Our Indianapolis personal injury lawyers take cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you won’t have to pay us anything unless and until we recover compensation on your behalf. You can trust us to provide you with the caring and capable representation you deserve.